Tank Booster Pro
Enable Performance and Targeting Cookies to view this content. Update your cookie settings to view this content.
Cash Acme’s Tank Booster Pro is a water heater mixing valve that increases a hot water heater’s output, kills Legionella bacteria and eliminates the risk of scalding. Check out our video to learn more!
According to the EPA, the average family of four consumers 280 gallons of water per day using a typical water heater system.
- An average sized water heater contains 40-50 gallons of water.
- The average shower consumes 2-1/2 gallons of water per minute.
- Fillings a bathtub can use up to 70 gallons of hot water.
- Standard washing machines account for roughly 22% of home water consumption.
- Washing machines can use anywhere from 20-40 gallons of water per load.
- Washing dishes by hand can use up to 20 gallons of hot water.
- Running a dishwasher can use 4-6 gallons per wash.
Cash Acme introduces the Tank Booster Pro. A Water Heater Mixing Valve.
- Increases hot water capacity up to 234%
- Increases usable hot water
- Prevents burns and serious injuries from scalding
- Reduces the risk of Legionella bacteria
How the Cash Acme Tank Booster Pro works:
The Tank Booster Pro is a mixing valve that combines hot and cold water to ensure that water is delivered at a constant safe temperature to outlet fixtures such as showers, baths, and faucets. This means that the temperature of the water heater can be increased to 140°F (60°C) without the risk of scalding. The hotter 140°F (60°C) water mixes with cold water until it can be released from the valve at a safe 120°F (49°C). Mixing the hot water with cold water means that less hot water is drawn from the water heater, therefore boosting the water heater’s capacity and the amount of usable hot water for the home.
Installing a Tank Booster Pro increases the amount of usable hot water by as high as 234% on gas water heaters and 125% on electric water heaters. The amount of hot water available may change based on the size and manufacturer of the water heater, flow rate, and the cold water inlet temperature.
Learn more about the Tank Booster Pro.